Although the Dual Flow Adjustable PCV Valve is similar in size to other billet dress up PCV valves, the internal configuration is unlike any other valve available. M/E Wagner completely wiped the slate clean and evaluated what performance enthusiasts need in a PCV system, and the result is a PCV valve specifically designed for street driven performance engines.
A stock style PCV has one airflow circuit, which varies airflow from a reduced amount at idle to an increased amount of flow under cruising conditions. These flow rates, as well as the vacuum level at which the valve transitions from idle to cruise mode, are not adjustable by the end user. Furthermore, it is difficult to obtain proper flow data to determine which stock style valve (if any) is correct for a modified application.
Patented Dual Flow technology (US Pat. No. 9,376,945) splits airflow into independent idle and cruise circuits, giving you the ultimate in control over your tuneup. Each circuit is independently tunable to allow for full customization to your specific application. Flow rate as well as transition vacuum level can be adjusted with the turn of a screw.
• Fully tuneable to your engine combination
• Adjustable flow rate can be tailored to your engine’s setup, allows controlled incremental flow rate changes
• Adjustable vacuum transition level can be tuned to your engine’s unique vacuum profile
• Properly ventilates crankcase, resulting in cleaner oil and cleaner engine internals
• Reduces crankcase pressure, which is often the cause of oil leaks
• Eliminates in-car oil smell while driving
• Works well with air-oil separators
• Reduces emissions
• Reduces moisture and acidic vapors in your engine’s crankcase
• Vacuum gauge tuning method ensures PCV system is set properly for your combination
• Patented Dual Flow design (US Pat. No. 9,376,945) splits airflow into separate idle and cruise circuits
• Idle control screw allows user to adjust valve’s idle flow rate
• Cruise control screw allows user to fine tune vacuum level where valve transitions from low flow idle mode to increased flow cruise mode Two springs are included to allow for tuning over a wide range of vacuum levels
• The low vacuum spring can accommodate engines with idle vacuum levels from 7″-10″ Hg, while the high vacuum spring is used on engines with 10″+ Hg at idle.
• Fixed orifice tuning mode can be used for the most radical engine combinations, and accommodates engines with less than 7″ Hg at idle
• Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum using over 50 precision CNC machining operations
• PCV hose connection barbed tube is integral to main body, barbed tube and main body are machined from one piece of billet aluminum
• One part number fits most domestic V6 and V8 applications (see Technical Data)
• Adaptors available for applications which do not mount in the valve cover
• Fully serviceable and rebuildable design, rebuild kits available
• Assembled using the best components available. See technical data for more details.
• Each valve hand inspected, assembled and 100% flow tested
Tuning with Dual Flow Technology:
Eliminate the guesswork from your PCV system! Dual Flow PCV Technology gives you full control over your tuneup. The Dual Flow PCV Valve has independent idle and cruise circuits, each of which are adjustable.
The idle circuit’s flow rate can be tailored to your specific engine combination. The Dual Flow PCV instruction guide includes several starting points for idle flow rates based on engine size and idle vacuum levels.
A properly functioning PCV Valve will increase its flow rate under cruising conditions to accommodate additional blowby produced under higher load conditions. The vacuum level where the PCV Valve transitions from a low flow idle mode to an increased flow cruise mode has always been a source of guesswork, and is a critical component of your tuneup. Dual Flow PCV Technology allows the user to precisely set the idle to cruise transition point.
The Dual Flow PCV Valve uses vacuum gauge for tuning the idle to cruise transition for the ultimate in tuning accuracy. The vacuum gauge is used to monitor internal vacuum circuitry in the valve, and will indicate precisely when the PCV Valve has transitioned from idle to cruise mode. Note: A vacuum gauge is required for tuning, and is not included.
The Dual Flow PCV can be ordered together with an adaptor for applications which do not have the PCV in the valve cover.
Also see our how-to videos for further information on tuning functionality. Each valve ships with a printed set of instructions, which can also be previewed or downloaded here.
DF-17 Dual Flow PCV Valve – $129.00
Features patented Dual Flow technology (US Pat. No. 9,376,945)
Dual Flow PCV Valve Purchase Includes:
(1) Dual Flow PCV Valve
(1) Printed Shop Manual
(1) 3/32? Allen wrench
(1) 1/8? Allen wrench
(1) Low vacuum spring
(1) High vacuum spring
(1) Cross passage plug (spare)
(1) Vacuum gauge fitting – used to connect your vacuum gauge to the Dual Flow PCV’s internal passages for tuning
Note – a vacuum gauge is required for tuning and is not included.
STOP! BEFORE ORDERING – READ THE FOLLOWING EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
By placing an order, I certify that any products purchased from M/E Wagner LLC will not be used in a manner which might remove my vehicle from emissions compliance under any applicable local, state or federal laws. I acknowledge it is my responsibility to research which laws and regulations apply to my specific vehicle.
Free shipping to US addresses on orders over $100!
Try it risk free for 30 days: We’re so sure you’ll be impressed by the quality and functionality of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. Simply pay the return shipping and we’ll issue a full refund – no questions asked. Read our full return policy here.
For information about dealer / professional discounts contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone, call 570-899-4544 from 10AM – 5PM EST Mon-Fri.